my apologies, my apologies. this post is coming at you at 9:24PM on a Tuesday. i know that’s unacceptable but holiday is CRAY! i’ve finally completed my shopping so now it’s time to sit back and relax (hopefully).
this tuesday’s etsy post was inspired by a curator (who’s name i didn’t catch - good job, alissa) who’s treasury included a lot of turquoise and gold objects. i was immediately infatuated and found some awesome pieces. so feast your eyes on these beauties and let me know what you think - or if you have a discovery of your own.
- Triple Turquoise and Sparkly Onyx Gold Ring ($32.00) - talk about an eye-catcher! anyone who’s wearing this ring will definitely grab some attention.
- Teal and Black Art Deco iPhone Case ($18.00) - my current iPhone case is coming to its demise and finding this case couldn’t of happened at a better time. according to the seller, “Christopher Dresser, initially created this image in shades of black and gold in the Victorian era, as his interpretation of frost on a window pane.” it currently fits an iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s.
- Green Chalk Turquoise Semi-Precious Gemstone Bracelet w/ Gold Rhinestone Rondelles ($28.99) - i love how delicate this bracelet looks. it’s not too bold but enough to stand out. it’s also stackable so feel free to add more bracelets to that wrist!
- The MAROL Cross Body Bag ($65.00) - i had actually found this bag for my last esty tuesday post that was dedicated to the chevron pattern but realized the photo was hidden within my desktop. therefore, i’m really happy i was able to include it in this post. it is definitely a great find and is oh so chic!
- Bird Locket Necklace ($28.00) - who doesn’t love lockets? i mean, they make me feel all giddy and girly on the inside. you can wear this necklace long or wrap it around; it’s very versatile.
- Vintage Gloria Vanderbilt Ankle Strap Sandals ($34.77) - it was this photo that made me decide that turquoise and gold needed to be this week’s etsy tuesday theme. how cute would these look in the summer with a light cotton dress? anyone who’s a size 7 can certainly rock these bad boys (or gals).